FONDAZIONE ROFFREDO CAETANI ONLUS
Personal data collected by www.giardinodininfa.eu, independently or through third parties, consists of: cookies, usage data, telephone number, name, surname and email.
For needs related to operations and maintenance, www.giardinodininfa.eu and for the use of third-party services it may collect system logs, i.e. files that record the interactions and which may also contain personal data, such as the user’s IP address.
Personal data can be:
- freely provided by the user (e.g. using the information request form on the site)
provided by the user for the provision of a service (e.g. by registering to book admissions)
collected automatically while using www.giardinodininfa.eu (e.g. site usage and navigation data)
- The data requested by www.giardinodininfa.eu in the fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory. If the user refuses to communicate them, it will be impossible for www.giardinodininfa.eu to provide the service.
- All other data are optional, users are free to hold back information without this affecting the availability of the service or its functionality.
It is the user’s responsibility, in the case of mandatory data, to provide corrections and updates. Data-entry errors must be promptly rectified by means of a specific communication sent to the data controller. The data controller declines all responsibility for any damage resulting from incorrect or incorrect indication of data.
The user assumes responsibility for the personal data of third parties obtained, published or shared through www.giardinodininfa.eu and guarantees that he or she has the right to communicate or disseminate such data, freeing the owner from third-party liability.
In addition to the owner, other parties involved in the organization of the services provided through the website www.giardinodininfa.eu and which are specifically appointed as authorized or system administrators (e.g. IT, administrative, accounting or legal operators) may have access to the data.
The data may be accessible to external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, postal couriers, host providers, IT companies, communication agencies) which may, if necessary, be designated as data controllers by the owner. The updated list of managers can always be requested from the owner.
The data may also be communicated to external subjects to whom the right of access is permitted by laws, regulations or acts of the public authority.
The data are processed for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected and stored for the subsequent time, foreseen or allowed by the applicable legislation in the specific situation.
Personal data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract (e.g. entrance booking) will be kept for 10 years, which is the standard period required by the legislation on the conservation of tax documentation.
Personal data collected for marketing purposes will be kept for a maximum of 10 years, without prejudice to the user’s rights of revocation.
Personal data may be kept for a longer period (10 years) in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority or in cases where they are necessary to exercise a right or defend one’s position in a dispute.
At the end of the retention period, personal data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of the term, the right of access, rectification and portability of data can no longer be exercised.
User data are collected to allow the controller to provide its services, as well as for the following purposes: payment management, management of support and contact requests, statistics, contacts with the user, sending messages and monitoring of the infrastructure, according to the specific information provided below.
Users who provided their telephone number may be contacted for commercial or promotional purposes (where they have explicitly given their consent) connected to www.giardinodininfa.eu, as well as to satisfy requests for support.
Personal data collected: telephone number.
Service carried out directly by www.giardinodininfa.eu
By filling in the contact form with his or her data, the user consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotes, or any other kind indicated by the form header.
Personal data collected: surname, email, name and telephone number.
Service carried out directly by www.giardinodininfa.eu
This type of service allows the data controller to manage a database of email contacts, telephone contacts or any other type, used to communicate with the user.
These services could also allow for the collection of data relating to the date and time of display of messages by of the user, as well as the interaction of the user with them, such as information on how to click onto the links inserted in the messages.
Sendinblue is an address management and email message service provided by
Sendinblue SAS – Politique de confidentialité,
55, rue d’Amsterdam
Service provided by Sendinblue SAS – Politique de confidentialité.
Service provided by Freshworks, Inc. object adhering to the Privacy Shield.
The services contained in this section allow the owner to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of user behaviour.
www.giardinodininfa.eu uses an internal statistics system, which does not involve third parties.
The data are collected through cookies and consist of usage data linked to an IP address. Service carried out directly by www.giardinodininfa.eu.
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the data processed by the data controller.
In particular, the user has the right to:
Withdraw consent at any time. Consent to processing can be revoked at any time by written communication to the data controller, including via email. The revocation of consent does not affect the processing carried out before the revocation, which remains valid and legitimate in all respects.
- Object to the processing of their data. The user can object to the processing of their data where the processing is illegal or non-compliant, and in the cases provided for by law.
- Access their data. The user has the right to obtain information on the data processed by the data-controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the data processed.
- Verify and request correction. The user can verify the correctness of his data and request its updating or correction.
- Limit the amount of data processed. When certain conditions are met, the user is entitled to request a limitation of the processing of their data. In this case, the data controller can legitimately continue the treatment, taking into account the limitation made.
- Obtain the cancellation or removal of your personal data. When certain conditions are met, the user can request the removal of their data by the controller.
- Obtain your data or have it transferred to another holder. The User has the right to receive data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain its transfer without hindrance, to another holder. This provision is applicable when the data are processed with automated tools and the treatment is based on the user’s consent, under a contract of which the user is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- Lodge a complaint. The user can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
To exercise rights, users can send a request to the contact details by writing to the data controller by writing to the email address email@example.com, or through the appropriate contact form specifying the subject “ADMINISTRATIVE INFORMATION”.
Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the data controller as soon as possible, in any case within 30 days.
In the case of a person under the age of 14, the request must be authorized by a parent, whose status must be proved.
In case of violation of the rights reported in this Information, pursuant to art. 77 of EU Reg. No. 2016/679, the user can lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority based on his/her habitual residence, workplace, or place of violation of his rights: for Italy the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data is the appropriate authority – (all pertinent information is available on the website: www.garanteprivacy.it).
The user’s personal data may be used by the data controller in court or in the preparatory stages for a possible defense against abuse of the website or of the services required by the user.
The user declares that he/she is aware that the data controller may be obliged to disclose the data by order of the public authorities.
www.giardinodininfa.eu does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To find out if any third-party services used support them, the user is invited to consult this/her respective privacy policies.
Therefore, please consult this page regularly, referring to the date of the last modification indicated at the bottom.
If the changes concern treatments whose legal basis is consent, the data controller will collect the user’s consent again, if necessary.
A small portion of data stored within the user’s computer systems.
Rimaniamo in contatto
Ricevi informazioni su aperture straordinarie, eventi o promozioni riguardanti
il Giardino di Ninfa, il Castello Caetani di Sermoneta e la Fondazione Roffredo Caetani